- White PVC foam board with dimensions of 24" by 36" (¼" or ½" thick).
- Fight Bac poster with dimensions of 27" x 19"
- Double-sided mounting tape
- Green fabric for beanbags
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
- Rice to fill the beanbags
Steps For Game Board:
- Obtain white PVC foam board at plastics manufacturer
- Have the manufacturer cut one 6" hole in the center of the board
- Laminate the Fight Bac poster in plastic sleeve (this service is offered by most office supply stores for a small fee)
- Trim edges of poster to remove excess plastic laminate
- Cut a hole in the poster on the inside of the red circle
- Take care to keep the cut out piece intact when cutting the hole
- Save the cut out of the inside of circle with BAC on it
- Mount the laminated poster on board with double-sided tape around the circular cut out in the center of the board
- Mount the inside of the circle with BAC on it to a sturdy piece of cardboard with double-sided tape
- Line up the flap with BAC on it behind the board so that it resembles the original alignment
- Attach only the top of the flap to the back of the board using heavy-duty duct tape to act as a hinge
Steps for Bean Bags:
- Cut green material into eight square pieces of equal size
- Match two pieces of material up edge to edge
- Sew the two pieces together into a square with the seam ¼" inch inside the edge leaving a small opening in one seam in order to fill the bag with rice
- Repeat seps 13 and 14 to make a total of four bean bags
- Use a funnel inserted into the opening in the seam to fill each bean bag ¾" full with rice
- Sew the opening of each beanbag closed
You are now have a game board and four square bean bags and are ready to Fight BAC!® Prop the game board up against a sturdy vertical surface.
You may want to tape the base of the game board to the floor for additional stability. Establish a throw line for the players to stand behind. Challenge the players to toss the beanbags through the hole at BAC.